5/30/2013

Weird Thursday Night Mass...

I know I posted already today but I ended up doing more fun things that I wanted to post as well!

I went out with Dave for dinner and we ended up at a random place that was really good! Then we went to get gelato and then we saw Ponte Vecchio at night.

It was all very fun and beautiful :)

But there was a weird part : there was a 9:00 Thursday night mass being projected onto the streets via loudspeaker. It was interesting yet bizarre. I guess Italy is still a very Catholic country!

Funny thing is, mass sounds exactly the same in every language. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures! Tomorrow I'm headed to Venice to meet my Pap and my Uncle Tom, Aunt Cathy, cousin Chris and his wife Sarah and their baby, Kate (and maybe even others, I'm not totally sure)! I'M SO PUMPED! I can't wait to see my family and spend time with them in Europe, literally once in a lifetime people!








No comments:

Post a Comment