2/13/2013

l'université Rennes 2

At the metro station called Villejean (the name of our campus)
These pictures are in no particular order because that is just how it works when I post from my phone and I do not feel like editing. Also, there will be a lack of contractions since I cannot seem to find the apostrophe on this French keyboard (posting from the library).
That's the library...also found the apostrophe!
School lunch: jambalaya: That shrimp was fresh, the benefits of living in Brittany! and alcohol soaked dessert again...
Building E, where I have most of my classes. Pretty, right?.........
Spiral staircases everywhere here...like the miscellaneous matter growing there (and on vitually everthing)? rainy climate...
Trash covered stairs that I take every day. But look how green the grass is! benefits of the rain
Bathroom stall art!

I will post pics of the craz and terribly laid out cafeteria soon.

In other news: the other night I made a French friend at English night at a bar called O'Connels and we talked about French milk. I was super happy because you don't often find people who are willing to talk to you about weird things like milk so you have to hold on tight when you do!

Also tonight we are going to see Cyrano de Bergerac which I am suuuuper excited to see. I'm done writing for now though, this keyboard is giving me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment