3/03/2013

Groumandises

I just ate duck confit for lunch, just for a regular lunch in my house! And let me tell you, it was freaking delicious.

But I know I just ingested a detestable amount of fat. It's fine though, I did it for the sake of culture :p

Don't be fooled, though. My host mom didn't actually make it herself...here in France, I guess you can just buy a gigantic can full of roasted duck legs and then heat them up yourself. Whatever, I'm not complaining!

Oh and also now I've twice had pâté as an accompaniment to our regular dinners. It was delicious as well. It comes out of a can, though, so I just have to trust that what my host mom is feeding me isn't actually cat food.

Not to mention my host mom gave us chocolate after our meal...even though we had desert already.

No comments:

Post a Comment