3/24/2013

Vitré, Fougères, et une amie de longue perdue

Yesterday we had a program excursion to two towns about 30 minutes from Rennes. In Vitré we saw a castle and then for lunch we went to my friend Tra's house house and had the most delicious, homemade Vietnamese food ever!

Then we went to Fougères where the real action was. This castle is from the 13th century (I think) and it's not much of a castle anymore, but all of the walls are still there. It was so incredible! Not to mention it was the first beautiful day outside in a while so I was dying of happiness. 

Oh, and also I (again) felt like I was in The Lord of the Rings. I love when that happens. 



Pretty flowers! I've been realizing that I looove flowers and plants. Sometimes I pick flowers and take pictures, but others I pick them apart and try to figure out (or ask my friends) why they are the way they are.





And then Hope got here! Yayyyyyy! We've been having the best time :) I'll post more about that when the weekend is over though, we're too busy doing stuff.




More pretty flowers :)

This is Hope on the Rennes metro :)

No comments:

Post a Comment